|Prosciutto-Wrapped Harissa Monkfish with Morcilla and White Sweet Potatoes|
I didn't have a recipe in mind when I bought it, so when we got home and searched the pantry we began grabbing all sorts of leftovers to include:
- an excess of prosciutto laying around from the weekend
- a 'White Jewel' sweet potato from Fair Food Farmstand
- a small bag of hot peppers
- a nub of strangely dry morcilla from Garces Trading Co.
- half a carton of vegetable stock
|Harissa dressing and Morcilla chunks|
We created an ad-hoc Harissa using the peppers and diced up the morcilla and sweet potato, which went into the broth to cook until tender. I removed the skins from the sweet potato and baked them in the oven coated in olive oil. I was hoping they would give a little crispness and texture to the stew.